Fisher Party of 6

Fisher Party of 6
This is what life is all about!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Busy Busy

Seems like life is just flying by! I can't believe Kayeleigh is 9 months old and I am 5 months pregnant with identical twin girls!

Kayeleigh has hit a lot of milestones these past few months! She is waving bye bye, shaking her head no no, clapping, saying ma ma, ba ba, and other little sayings, and she has also started walking...yikes! We also celebrated her first Easter and she loved the plastic Easter eggs! The Easter bunny and grandma spoiled her rotten!

I have been super busy with doctor appointments for the babies. I have been having ultrasounds every 2 weeks with cervix checks every 2 weeks as well. These babies aren't even here yet and they are keeping me busy lol We are naming them Kynleigh Joelle and Kynsingtan Rose! Thank goodness for my sister and my mom right now. The high risk doctors office doesn't allow children so my sister and nephew have been coming over to watch Kayeleigh and my mom has been going to my appointments with me. The babies are now weighing close to the same weight so there is no longer any concern with baby b. Again thank goodness! Now I will be going monthly for ultrasounds and still every 2 weeks for cervix checks until I hit the 26 week mark or third trimester.

Life is great and busy! I love being a wife and mommy!