Fisher Party of 6

Fisher Party of 6
This is what life is all about!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Amazing!

Life is just that amazing! A lot has happen since my last post. We had Kayeleigh's first birthday party with about 30 of our closes friends and family. She had a blast! We did a ladybug theme party and had live ladybugs on the tables. The kids got a kick out of it! Here are a few pictures from her very special day!








On August 21 @ 9:57 am my second nephew was born! Gage Elliott Griffin 7.1lbs 20in My mom, Kayeleigh, and I had went to the coast for the weekend and decided to drive a separate car just in case and good thing we did. My sister called my mom at about 10:30 Saturday night saying her water broke. My mom and I waffled driving home since it is a 2 1/2 hour drive. Well I just knew we wouldn't get any sleep and I had fallen asleep with Kayeleigh at about 8 so I had a few hours of sleep plus with the excitement I knew I could make the drive home safely. We just the coast at midnight getting home about 2:30am and got to the hospital at about 3;00am. We both needed showers before going to the hospital. At about 5:00am I told my mom we should go home and get some sleep since she was progressing pretty slow. At 7:30 we got the call that she was at 8 centimeters so we rushed back. At 9:57am Gage was born and mom and I where able to be in the room with my sister. It is such an amazing experience! Here are some pictures!




On September 3 Les who is my moms partner celebrated his 60th birthday. So mom and I decided to throw him a surprise party. On the 4 we went to our favorite Thai restaurant Keothip like we do most Sunday night for dinner but this time we invited 30 of his closes friends and family. He was completely surprised! It was a perfect day! I really wish I had the camera to get his face when he walked into the door it was priceless!