Fisher Party of 6

Fisher Party of 6
This is what life is all about!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And now we are 5!

On September 15 @ 4:17am and 4:22am we welcomed out Twin girls Kynleigh Joelle and Kynsingtan Rose. I had a c section scheduled on the 16 but boy did the girls have a different idea. At 2:00am on the 15 I woke with what I though was bad gas and being pregnant that isn't anything unusual. At about 2:45 I woke Joey up telling him I think I'm in labor. We called the Dr and he told us to get our butt to the hospital. I called my mom and woke her up so we could take Kayeleigh over to her. But first I wanted to take a shower before we left. we got to the hospital at about 3:50am and u have to check in at the er when it's after hours. There was no one at the desk to check us in by this time I knew we where having these babies today. I finally told the lady we can't wait any longer I need to push. They took my to the er and striped my pants off to find Kynleigh was crowning already. They rush me up to labor and delivery to find that baby a was coming. They left me on the er bed and we had baby a at 4:17am. They told me not to push after she was born they where afraid that baby b was going to flip. I looked at the nurse and told her I have to push she looked noticed baby's head and told me to go for it. At 4:22 baby b was born. My poor husband missed everything. They wouldn't let him in the room because there was new room with having 2 beds and 2 warmers plus all the nurses. My Dr even missed the births he showed up just in time to deliver my placenta and stitch me up. Needless to say no c section and 2 very healthy baby girls. Kynleigh Joelle weighted 6lbs 8oz 18 3/4 in long. Kynsingtan Rose was 5lbs 11oz 18 1/4in long. Here are some pictures!