Fisher Party of 6

Fisher Party of 6
This is what life is all about!

Monday, January 10, 2011

5 months

Kayeleigh Bug is now 5 months old and I am not sure where the time has gone! She is such a blast having around! We are now having rice cereal and starting to eat baby food. We try a different one every 3 days. She is also sitting up by herself and wanting to walk. I hope she isn't like her mom and skips the crawling part! Her daddy taught her how to spit when she makes blowing noises. Thank you daddy!

Once she turns 6 months old I will start making my own baby food since she will be eating 3 times a day. as of right now she loves, sweet potatoes, squash, pears, & bananas. She isn't so much into the applesauce or peas. Since we started with baby foods she is boycotting her rice cereal. I am going to try oatmeal in a few days to see if she like that. I think it's the texture she isn't sure about.

I just ordered a cookbook from Williams Sonoma on how to make your own baby food. The books goes by how old baby is and which foods are recommend for her age. I can't wait to get it and try some with her!