Fisher Party of 6

Fisher Party of 6
This is what life is all about!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Coast

This past weekend Kayeleigh and I went to the coast with my mom, Les, and Lelend. Joey threw Stuart's bachelor party at our house so I decided to just go away for the weekend. My sister, Gene, and Joey came over on Saturday. We had a blast! I wasn't sure how Kayeleigh would do on a 3 hour car ride but she did great. About 15 minutes outside of Morro Bay she started getting a little crabby but she just wanted out of her car seat which I can't blame her. 3 hours in one of those is a long time.
On Friday we got to the park about 12:30 and got the trailer set up then mom, Kayeleigh, and I went to the grocery store to get everything we needed for the weekend. When we got back we picked up the boys and went to Pismo so I could get a birthday gift at the outlets. By the time we got back to the trailer Kayeleigh and I started making dinner and mom, Les, and Lelend went down to the beach to watch the sunset.
Saturday morning we got up made breakfast and just hung out around the trailer for while. Mom, Lelend, Kayeleigh, and I went for a walk to see if Ken and Debbie had made it and since we knew the fog was really bad around home. After we visit them for a few minutes we walked back to the trailer and Crystal and Gene showed up. They all went to the beach and Kayeleigh and I stayed so she could take a nap. Ken and Debbie came over to our trailer and we all went to dinner at the Dockside. There food is so yummy!! Joey showed up about 6:00 and we went over to Ken and Debbie's trailer for a camp fire. Kayeleigh was ready for bed so we went back to the trailer and just got her and Joey ready for bed. All in all it was a very nice weekend. I can't wait to go back next month with Mark and Darla!