Fisher Party of 6

Fisher Party of 6
This is what life is all about!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby #2

We are expecting baby #2!! We haven't shared with most of the family yet so anyone that reads this please don't post anything on my Facebook. Our due date is September 27. I am very nervous about having 2 babies 14 months apart. Our first Dr's. appointment is on February 10 @ 10:30. Joey and I just decided to let nature happen and we would get pregnant when it was meant to be....Well I really didn't thing it would happen the very first month. After 4 years of trying having gastric bypass apparently I am very fertile lol.

We have a trip planned to Arkansas November 9 through the 15 to visit Joey's dad's side of the family. I have only meet his grandparents so it will be very nice to meet everyone else. Oh did I mention the baby will only be about 6 to 8 weeks old. Can you say scary? Traveling with a 14 month old and a brand new baby. Eek!! Good thing we are flying and not driving like Joey's dad likes to do. I don't think I could handle being in a car for 3 days.

Oh the good news get even better my sister is pregnant too!! We are a month apart! Again no one knows so please don't post on hers or my Facebook.

Life is amazing! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and to watch our little family grow!